The Carlyle Residences Westwood, completed in 2008, brought to you by developers of the Plaza Hotel NY, is a 24 story tower at the west end of the Wilshire Corridor. Developed by the Elad Group, who are highly regarded for their best-in-class development projects. A collaboration of Fendi Casa and the designers of the New York Plaza Hotel is the uncommon assembly of sophistication and design.
Throughout its history, the firm has remained committed to developing architecturally significant buildings and partnering with renowned architects and design professionals to create premier new construction. The firm’s projects are located in the most sought-after neighborhoods in New York and nationwide, including TriBeCa, Chelsea, the Upper West Side and along the “Golden Mile” of the Wilshire Corridor. While each project embodies its own distinct aesthetic and design sensibility, a hallmark of every El Ad building is the unparalleled mix of the finest, most exclusive luxury amenities, design finishes and personal services coupled with state-of-the-art entertainment, security and lifestyle technology.
Each unit offers exquisite details down to the crown molding and trim to granite countertops and exceptional hardwood flooring. Floor plans range from 2700 to over 3500 square feet with two and three bedroom units offering three and four baths. The finest of kitchen appliances grace a chef-inspired kitchen and breathtaking views from every unit are the epitome of life on the prestigious Wilshire Corridor.
• 24-hour white-glove concierge services
• Private foyer elevators for every residence
• Climate-controlled immersion pool
• Fully equipped fitness center designed by sports club/la®
• Pristine outdoor gardens featuring lush lawns, night lighting
• Private seating areas with fireplace
• Private club room featuring fendi casa furnishings
• Climate-controlled wine cellar with private lockers
• Beautifully-appointed private dining room
• Grand lobby featuring fendi casa furnishings
• Personal valet parking service
• State-of-the-art security and privacy