Molino Street Lofts, at 500 and 530 Molino Street, are created from adjoining, classic 1920s warehouses that are full of history and character. They form the nucleus of an emerging creative community, which Kor Group will continue to improve with sidewalks, lighting and other neighborhood amenities.
Molino Street Lofts are in the center of L.A.'s original Arts District. The area enjoys a creative vitality like few other places in the city, yet, because it is set off from the hectic pace of Downtown, it is also calm and meditative. And the neighborhood is home to beautiful architecture such as the elegant Fourth Street Bridge. The rooftop decks of Molino Street Lofts provide stunning views of this landmark and many others.
- Classic 1920's Warehouse Architecture
- Original Brick Surface Exterior Walls
- 2 Lobbies With Secured Mailboxes
- Vine-covered Arbor
- Fire Pit and Seating Areas
- Electronic Entry System
- Potted Citrus Trees
- 2 Rooftop Areas with Panoramic City and River View Sun Decks
- Gated and Secured Parking
- Ceilings up to 14'
- Hardwood and Concrete Floors
- Industrial-style Clerestory Windows and Multi-pane Windows with Laminated Glass
- Rooftop Skylights
- Open Front and Stainless Steel Shelving with New Wood Cabinetry
- Stone Counters
- Stainless Steel Appliances & Built-in Dishwashers
- Washer and Gas Dryer Hookups
- Spacious Soaking Tubs
- Street Level Storefront Patios (select units)
- Central AC and Heat