Evo, built in 2008, is an impeccably modern residence rising 24 stories above Downtown LA in the South Park District. Its 311 couture condominiums are meticulously designed with some of the most advanced architecture in the city. Inside, the homes at Evo were created to inspire with abandon, using beautiful materials and modern palettes that are impressive, yet comfortable, and offer a truly on-of-a-kind statement of design and sophistication. Outside, they are connected to the South community, which includes two neighboring residences with retail and green spaces.
Bound by nothing, every finish and detail was given fresh thought from the South Group's design team. The result is a home interior adorned with materials, finishes and appliances that are unlike anything you've seen before. An Evo home is truly a one-of-a-kind statement of design, functionality and modern sophistication.
Evo's luxe, resident-only amenity collection is unrivaled by any in downtown, it brings resort-style indulgences right to your doorstep. Private amenities include the sixth-floor sun deck and pool with furnished gathering areas and an outdoor entertaining kitchen, the Two-forty rooftop lounge with an outdoor terrace and fireplace overlooking the skyline, and the state-of-the-art fitness studio on the 24th floor with a glass wall of horizon views.
Evo also offers resident services and an on-site concierge by Beverly Hills Concierge. This provides you with towel service at the pool and fitness studio, instant access to restaurant reservations, theatre and concert ticket purchasing, personal trainers, in-home spa services, catering and party planning, dry cleaning, dog walking and pet sitting, housekeeping services and more.
Evo has been created as one of the most sustainable, smart and eco-friendly buildings in the entire country. In fact, Evo is the first high-rise residence in downtown Los Angeles to be certified LEED Silver by the U.S. Green Building Council and is being looked to by officials and architects as the construction standard of the future. To accomplish this, Evo was created with an abundance of renewable and recyclable materials, energy-saving systems, improved interior air quality, environmentally responsible construction techniques and an intelligent approach to neighborhood growth and planning. All of which add value, health, responsibility and vision to your home.
- LEED Certified
- Sustainable and Environmentally Responsible Design and Construction
- Sculpted Glass & Metal Exterior
- Large Elevations of Glazed Glass and Vertical Lines of Metallic Paneling
- Grand Reception Lobby with Attendant
- 24 Hour Courtesy Patrol
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center with Skyline Views
- Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Fireplace with Lounge Seating
- Two-Forty Dramatic Resident Lounge
- 6th Floor Open Terrace Plaza with Pool and Spa
- Gardens, Quiet Retreats and Pathways
- Extensive Greenery & Landscaping
- Bicycle Storage Facility and Recycling Center
- Wireless Internet Connection in Common Areas
- Gated Parking
- Street Level Retail Space
- Voluminous Ceilings With Heights Up To 11 Feet
- Millennium Hardwood floors
- Outdoor Terraces or Balconies with Glass or Metallic Ralings (varies by plan)
- Performance Bosch Stainless Steel Oven, Cooktop, & Dishwasher
- Rich Wood Cabinetry
- Caesarstone Slab Countertops and Backsplash
- Integrated Kohler Undermount Steel Sink
- Warmly Textured Limestone Slab Countertops
- Designer Matched Kohler Sink, Tub and Fixture Package
- Duravit Vessel Sink and Pedestal In Powder Room
- Elegant Slate Tile Flooring
- Arctic White Dal Tub/Shower Wall Tile
- Utility Room with Washer and Dryer Hookups
- Spacious Walk-in Closets (varies by plan)
- Pre-wiring for Phone and Data
- Viking Designer Series Appliances (Penthouse units)
- Wood Cabinetry in Matched Colors (Penthouse units)
- Luxurious Calcutta 'Oro' Marble Slab Bath Countertops (Penthouse units)
- Designer Selection of Kohler Bath Fixtures (Penthouse units)
- Godfrey Hirst 'Wool Creation' Carpeting (Penthouse units)