The Hollywood Tower & Le Belle Apartments, built in 1926, is an exquisite example of old Hollywood living. This fine development is compromised with two towers, the Hollywood Tower and the La Belle Tower. The location is an easy walk to downtown Hollywood, newly energized with the opening of the W Hotel and recently renovated Hollywood Paladium along with dozens of L.A.s most exciting restaurants and entertainment venues. There’s an exciting Sunday Farmers Market, the Arclight Theater, clubs and restaurants too numerous to mention. Hassle-free access to the Metrorail and 101 Freeway which put the entire city of Los Angeles within easy reach.
Hollywood Towers recently renovated historic apartments and French–Norman architectural details appeal to those with a taste for glamour, romance, mystery, and fine craftsmanship. Stepping through an enchanting doorway that once welcomed Monroe, Bogart and Chaplain, you’ll discover timeless Hollywood style reborn. The glamorous lobby and intimate corridors have been tastefully renovated to highlight the building’s vintage character in a way that’s both elegant and respectful. Inside the apartments, the beautifully resolved vintage details merge with fine contemporary fixtures and finishes to provide charming historic apartment homes for those who desire a taste of the old Hollywood.
Confident and passionate, La Belle at Hollywood Tower offers contemporary lines with exquisite architectural details and the perks of living stylishly in a spectacular Hollywood Hills location. It’s a concept that’s far from typical; the intimacy of a boutique hotel lifestyle combined with the details of today’s high-design L.A. view homes, with just a touch of Paris thrown in as icing on the cake. It’s an attitude that’s pure Hollywood: dramatic, connected, and brand new. La Belle at Hollywood tower, a sensational new starlet making her groundbreaking debut as Hollywood’s most seductive new apartment.
- Zero Edge Pool & Twilight Spa with Underwater Speakers
- & Euro-style courtyard furnishings
- Outdoor Fireplace Lounge with Floating Chair Cabanas
- Three of Hollywood’s Largest Rooftop Decks with Hi-Fi
- Sound System and Outdoor Cinema Featuring:
- - Astounding Hollywood Hills and Skyline Views
- - Larger than Life Twister and Chess Courts
- - Elevated Stage BBQ Island and Bar
- - Solaire Sun-n-Spin Roof Deck with Outdoor Spin Bikes
- Private Fitness Salon featuring the Unprecedented
- Veranda Cyber Lounge with Touch Screen
- Residents’ Club with Theater, Billiards, and Cloud Bar
- Free Wi-Fi in all Amenity Areas
- Concierge Services Including:
- - Event Coordination
- - Laundry Drop–off/Pick–up
- - Pet Walking & Plant Watering
- - Preferred Chauffer Relationships
- Courtyard Surround-Sound Cinema Paradisio
- Jam Room Acoustic Speakeasy
- Laundry Drop Off/Pick Up
- Gated and Reserved Resident Parking
- Furnished Residents’ Visitor/Guest Suite
- Fido & Fifi Friendly, Dog walk on Premises
- Short-term Furnished Homes
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.