Seventy 46, built in 1925, is located on the historic Hollywood Walk of Fame and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. This historic Neo-Gothic property was once the home of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences and the Screen Actors' Guild. CIM renovated the building into 42 upscale apartment lofts and 6,400 square feet of street-level retail space in 1997.
The Hollywood Professional Building has been restored and revived with new ultra-modern live/work spaces. These apartment homes feature gourmet kitchens complete with tile back splashes and stainless appliances, bamboo flooring and large windows. Residents also receive a complimentary LA Fitness membership. Other features at Seventy 46 include: Upscale restaurant on-site, parking, controlled-access security. Pets welcome, but with restrictions. This building is walking distance to Metro and Hollywood & Highland. Some homes feature views of Hollywood, Downtown LA and the ocean.
- Chic live work spaces
- Dramatic picture windows with views of the Hollywood sign, the hills above, Hollywood Blvd., downtown LA and Santa Monica
- 9-12 foot high ceilings
- Gourmet kitchens with stainless steel appliances
- Natural bamboo flooring
- Central air and heat
- Hi-speed internet and digital cable-ready connection
- On-site laundry facilities
- Secured access building
- A great mix of shopping, dining, entertainment and nightlife... right outside your door
- Hollywood & Highland Metro station only 2 blocks away offering quick access throughout LA
- Flagship LA Fitness directly across the street
- On-site storage
- Upscale restaurant on ground floor offering room service delivery
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.