Silver Lake, voted one of the best communities in the country, and with its rich history as a landmark neighborhood, Marathon 12 is located in one of the most sought after locations to live in Los Angeles. Easy access to surrounding neighborhoods like Los Feliz and Echo Park, plus a quick commute Downtown or to the many creative office campuses in Hollywood like Columbia Square and Netflix.
Start your day early with a jog around the Silver Lake Reservoir, or grab a coffee at one of the many new wave cafes and roasteries dotting Sunset Boulevard. On Tuesdays and Sundays, shop for local produce, flowers, and vintage finds at the Sunset Triangle Farmer’s Market. Host pre-dinner drinks on your rooftop deck, then head out for a memorable night with friends in the Sunset Junction, with endless dinner and drink combinations.
Modern, Eco-friendly Residences
Each home features 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms with open floor plans and light-filled spaces and stunning rooftop decks with tree top views of Silver Lake. Eco-conscious amenities include energy-efficient appliance packages, low VOC paint, tankless hot water heaters, and pre-wiring for solar panels and car electric charging stations.
Large floorplans boast designer-selected finishes and engineered hardwood flooring
Direct Entry Garages
Each residence is equipped with private parking garages.
Enjoy dazzling views of Hollywood, the hills and downtown LA from expansive roof top terraces.
The Comforts of Home
- Milgard dual glazed low-e3 windows and sliding doors
- Environmentally sensitive waterproof luxury vinyl flooring
- Moen faucets and showerheads
- Quartz countertops and tile backsplashes
- Walk-in closets in master bedroom
- Direct entry garages, fully drywalled, textured, and painted
- Private roof top decks
- Second and third story balconies with decorative railings
- Permeable pavers in driveway
- Low VOC Paint
- Rinnai tankless hot water heater
- Energy efficient HVAC with Nortek Smart thermostat
- Solar and electric vehicle charging station ready