The Preston, built in 1989 and updated in 2015, is conveniently located in the Miracle Mile, the ultimate destination for Los Angeles' hottest attractions. Ideally situated within seconds of The Grove, Rodeo Drive, the Beverly Center and the fine dining and world-class shopping of Robertson Boulevard, the community is perfectly positioned at the crossroads of Los Angeles style and Beverly Hills chic.
In addition to its coveted location, The Preston Miracle Mile boasts stylish interiors reflective of its trendy setting. Stainless steel appliances, walk-in closets, fireplaces and custom marble and granite countertops are just a few of the beautiful features which make up our beautiful contemporary apartment homes. Visit us today and immerse yourself in the style and culture of one of Los Angeles' most coveted neighborhoods. With a backdrop of modern Hollywood glamour and the comfort and convenience of home, the possibilities are endless.
The perfect place to call home in Los Angeles' prestigious district of Miracle Mile, embrace luxury and culture at The Preston Miracle Mile. With newly renovated studio, one, two bedroom floorplans to choose from, our stylish interiors invoke world-class living you don't want to miss. Plank wood-style flooring and lofty ceilings highlight our spacious layouts ranging from 486 and 1270 square feet. Refine your chef skills in gourmet kitchens complete with a gas range, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and gorgeous quartz countertops. Get primped and ready in front of illuminated mirrors in bathrooms for that added touch of luxury living. From stunning California views to a breath of fresh air, savor in both from your very private patio or balcony.
- Online Payments Available
- Conveniently located near world class shopping and fine dining
- Garage Parking
- On-site laundry center
- The Mid-City Lounge featuring an iPad Bar
- The Paw Park
- The Plunge poolside lounge with BBQ grills
- The Workshop open 24hrs. featuring state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Walking distance from LACMA, The Grove and Farmer’s Market
- Beautiful city views in select homes
- Breakfast bar
- Gas fireplaces in select homes
- Gourmet kitchens with gas range, stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops
- High ceilings
- Illuminated mirrors in bathroom
- Newly renovated 1 & 2 bedroom apartment homes
- Plank wood style flooring
- Private patio or balcony
- Washer and dryers in select homes