Rowan Lofts, reborn in 2008, is deeply rooted in the history of Downtown Los Angeles. The Rowan is an iconic loft residence that is a landmark of timeless elegance within the Old Bank District.
Adding to the unique enclave of buildings collectively known as downtown's Historic Core, the Rowan Building sits at the northeast corner of 5th and Spring streets. The Rowan was Originally built in 1912 by Robert A. Rowan and A.C. Bilicke and was home to many of the city's oldest and most prominent law offices and stock brokerage firms. Designed by famed architect John Parkinson, who is credited with other LA landmarks such as City Hall, and Pacific Stock Exchange, and the Alexandria Hotel.
The Rowan's location and style has a deep connection with the sophisication, creativity, and integrity of the revitalized Old Bank District.
The enduring beaux-arts style buidling offers the allure and appeal that authentic loft dwellers seek. Inside, residences will find open and flexible live/work spaces. Italian Designed finishes in kitchens and bathrooms combined with oversized mahogony framed windows that offer natural light and nighttime cityscape views.
With the addition of downtown's Art Walk, various boutiques, restaurants and art galleries, Rowan loft residences have the opportunity to an exciting and elusive lifestyle that is unique to downtown's historic core.
- Beux-arts Style Clad in Original Face Brick and Terra Cotta
- 24-hour Patrol and Concierge
- Waterscape Fountains
- Original Marble Tile Flooring in Elevator Lobbies
- Private Lounge
- Gas BBQ Area
- 10 Feet Ceilings on Most Floors
- Penthouse Units Offer 15+ Feet Ceilings
- Hardwood Birch Flooring
- Private Decks and Patios in Select Units
- Skylights and Extra High Ceilings in Penthouse Residences & Some 12th Floor Units
- Fine Italian Kitchens Including Scavolini Cabinets with Granite or Caesarstone Countertops
- Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances
- Scavoline Bathroom Cabinests with Granite or Caesarstone Countertops
- Toto Bathroom Fixtures
- Washer and Dryer Ready
- 4' x 8' or Larger Mahogany Framed Windows