The Guggenheim Museum in New York is the inspiration for Anacapa, built in 2003. Its signature curved design compliments the elegant SIMPLICITY of its architecture and PURE white palette. It’s a casual yet sophisticated community for the upscale coastal lifestyle you crave. Our expansive residences are filled with modern appliances and designer finishes you’d expect to see in master planned homes. In addition, the entire city of Santa Monica is literally at your dootstep and waiting for you — international cuisine, the arts, vibrant culture, a myriad of shopping and the wonderful and endlessly inspiring beach and world famous pier. When you are looking to have it all, live at Anacapa.
- Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Countertops and Stainless Steel Appliances including Refrigerator
- Washer and Dryer in Each Home
- Central Air Conditioning and Heat
- Standup Showers and Oval Soaking Tubs (in select homes)
- Outdoor Balconies
- Valet Dry Cleaning
- Reserved Garage Parking
- Pet Friendly
- Steps to Eclectic Shopping, Upscale Dining and the Beach
- Ground Level Retail
Ground Level Retail Amenities
- Artistic Center for Dentistry
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.