West Grove, built in 2018, is located in coveted Southwest Pasadena walking distance to parks, markets, cafes and restaurants. As much as there is to love about your West Grove home, there’s more to love about this historic and charming neighborhood. With medical research centers, shopping and universities so close, a moment is never wasted on a long commute.
West Grove is anything but ordinary. Adapting Mid-Century design traditions, West Grove’s contemporary interpretation provides an airy atmosphere with its expansive use of glass, high-caliber materials and soaring 10-foot ceiling heights.
A simple, yet sophisticated approach to living finds its way into every aspect of the West Grove experience. It starts with the custom made precast veneer exterior that blends clean, modern lines for a distinctive persona at every angle. Step inside and you’ll experience a spacious and thoughtful interior adorned by French Oak hardwood flooring, elegant shaker-style wood cabinetry in a timely charcoal finish, white Quartz countertops and soaring 10-foot ceilings.
West Grove offers thoughtful outdoor living, highlighted by a lushly-appointed garden courtyard, complete with fire pit, grills and an enchanting water feature. Most residences will also enjoy their own private patio or balcony.
Inside the Residences
- French Oak hardwood flooring in all living areas and bedrooms
- Elegant shaker style wood cabinetry in a charcoal finish
- Quartz countertops with tile backsplashes in kitchens
- Stainless steel Samsung appliances including a built-in microwave in every residence
- Danze polished chrome plumbing fixtures
- Freestanding tub in master bathroom*
- Built-in medicine cabinet in bathrooms
- Modern vanity wall sconces in bathrooms
- Modern style 7-foot high interior doors
- Marble and concrete look porcelain tile in bathrooms and kitchens
- Stately Emtek polished chrome levers on all interior doors
- Large Sierra Pacific aluminum clad windows and patio doors
- Soaring 10-foot ceilings in residences
- Dramatic 14-foot ceilings in living rooms and kitchens*
- In-residence spaces for washer and dryer
- Paver patio space outside of living room*
- Balcony space outside of living room*
- Center garden courtyard with a fire pit, BBQ’s and water feature
- Luscious plantings throughout courtyard with dramatic landscape lighting
- Bronze etched glass panels on balcony guardrails
- Elevator servicing parking garage
- 2 assigned parking spots per residence
- EV charging station in parking garage
- 1 locked storage room per residence in parking garage
A Signature property from Toledo Homes
The Toledo Homes brand is synonymous with quality. And it’s this dedication to quality that’s earned them a reputation as one of Pasadena’s most trusted builders. On each and every project, they work to ensure the unique character of the residences, neighborhood and community shines through. It’s why they earn accolades from the industry and praise from their homeowners. And as a Toledo Signature Property, West Grove elevates its commitment to quality throughout every square inch.