Whether you're in the market for a primary residence, an investment property or a second home, purchasing real estate involves many important considerations and decisions. The average person spends around 1/3 of their income on their home. The home that you choose has a big impact on your life, and can have a big impact on your finances, as well. A "Buyer Specialist" will work hard to provide you with the smoothest, most enjoyable, and hassle-free home buying experience possible!
Let us do the work for you… "at no charge".
We are on your side! When you sell your home, you hire a 'listing agent' to help you. "Listing Agents" enter into legally binding agreements that require them to ALWAYS act in the best interest of the seller. They are the seller’s “coach” and will make sure that their clients’ best interests are looked after. Luckily, we are here to make sure YOUR best interests are accounted for! With your expert Buyer’s Agent in your corner, you can rest assured that you’re on, at least, even ground with the home seller. A football team would be at a pretty significant disadvantage without a coach – just as you would be without a Buyer’s Agent.
Our "Buyer Specialists" work very hard to represent you! We will listen to your needs, make fantastic suggestions based on your likes & dislikes, and provide you with a list of homes that ALL match your wants & needs. We have helped MANY new homebuyers through MANY purchases, and will help you better organize your search & decision making process – saving you valuable time.
We will provide you with an unparalleled level of customer service!
Our vast knowledge of the market is crucial for you to obtain the best possible price. Because we work with so many buyers, we know what things are selling for today.. (not last week or many months before hand, when the property you may be interested in was listed). It is our job to present the seller with the "Real" value of their home, based on recent sales, if it is not priced correctly for the market. Many times it is almost impossible for a listing agent to get a price reduction from a seller because they set the list price for the property.
Our team also works hard to foster relationships with Listing Agents who often notify us of listings before they come on the market. This gives us an edge in finding you properties before they come on the market.
Why Use A Realtor To Rent ?
Having to make a move is ranked as being one of the 3 most stressfull experiences in your life! Let us take the stress out of finding your next home!
Stop searching the internet, driving down streets, and calling landlords! With one simple phone call, one of our agents can listen to your needs, search for properties that are a fit, and discuss your options with you. We will organize showing you properties, help you negotiate a price with your landlord, and coordinate your move-in... at no cost to you!
Things To Know...
- If an agent does not close a transaction, he or she does not get paid. Agents are not public servants and do not work for free. Do not ask an agent to work for you if you intend to cut the agent out of your deal!
- Do not make an appointment with an agent and then forget to show up. If you are going to be late, call and let your agent know when you expect to arrive.
- Do not call the listing agent if you are working with a Buyer's Agent. Listing agents work for the seller, not the buyer. If listing agents show you the property, the listing agent will expect to represent you. Listing agents do not want to do the buying agent's job. Let your buyer's agent do their job
- A homeowner/landlord generally likes their property to be shown in the best condition possible. Your buyers agent generally needs to provide the homeowner with at least 24 hours notice to show their property.
- If you are interested in renting, do not search more than 30-40 days prior to your targeted move-in date.
- Landlords will also expect that you have decent credit and are able to prove your income.