The Mews, built in 2010, is a collection of architectural, eco-friendly homes located in Atwater Village adjacent to Los Feliz. These single family residences are designed by award-winning architects Corsini + Stark, and feature the best of California living, incorporating a modern aesthetic, incredible light and great floor plans.
The Mews offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths residences and feature private courtyards and/or backyards. Courtyards are accessed by walls of retractable glass creating true indoor/outdoor flow. Kitchens and baths are adorned with white Carrara marble, along with custom European cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and modern fixtures. These individual homes have 2-car direct access garages, include no common walls, and ownership of the land. There is a small maintenance fee that covers the common electric access gate and driveway.
- Gated access to front driveway.
- Each home has a small yard in front or back of the property.
- Sustainable Development
- Urban community close to shopping, food, and Griffith Park.
- Permeable Paving Driveway (Mews Drive)
- Recharges water and returns to the watertable instead of storm drains.
- Floor to Ceiling Retractable Walls Of Glass
- Clerestory Windows
- Operable, dramatic windows create air flow and ventilation reducing utility costs.
- Attached 2 Car Garages
- Several homes have garages with a 9' 6" ceiling height.
- Most homes have unabstructed views from various rooms.
- Two sides of the lot (at ground level) rise above neighboring rooftops.
- Corsini + Stark, AIA Design
- Private Courtyards flow into the living room and kitchen
- Private Stairway Entries
- 7 Mews homes come with private stairway entry to second floor bedroom/office.
- Stubbed out for Solar Energy System
- Standard with each home,
- Central Air Condtioning & Heating
- Floor to Ceiling, Stackable Walls of Glass
- Great indoor/outdoor flow into courtyard.
- Recessed Lighting Throughout The Entire Home
- Park View Mews homes have 9' 6" ceilings in all living areas, and 14' ceilings in the master bedroom.
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Fire Sprinkler System
- Front or Back Yards
- Each home has an intimate front or back yard area.
- Oversize Windows - Extensive Natural Lighting Throughout
- Stained concrete flooring. Extends through the retractable walls of glass into the courtyard- enjoy indoor/outdoor dining!
- Custom built-in cabinets in kitchen & custom floating cabinets in bathrooms
- Contemporary kitchen faucets and stainless steel sinks
- Dark-stain bamboo flooring throughout 2nd floor
- Matt charcoal black flooring and matt white subway tiling in bathrooms
- Stylish Duravit bathtubs in bathrooms
- White carrera marble kitchen and bath countertops
- Recessed lighting throughout home
- Contemporary bath faucets and plumbing fixtures