Villa Rebecca, built in 1962 is a totally remodeled and restored mid-century modern architectural gem located in prime Beverly Hills 90210. Villa Rebecca is on the retail triangle, across the street from Whole Foods and other retail establishments as well as within one block of Beverly Hills City Hall and the newly constructed and Zolta Pali-designed Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts.
- Completely renovated building by renown LA Architects Gulla Jonsdottir & Ron Mason
- Controlled Access security
- Convenient to shopping
- Heated Pool
- Prime North Beverly Hills location
- Restored California building
- Subterranean gated garage parking
- Fully remodeled apartment homes
- In Beverly Hills Triangle
- Newly Equipped Kitchen
- Washer/Dryer facilities on premises
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.