Broadstone Candara, built in 2014, is an intimate community in Hancock Park ideally situated between Larchmont Village and The Wilshire Country Club. Candara offers impeccably tailored homes just off Melrose Boulevard with premier access to all of Downtown Los Angeles.
The residences at Candara are a personal sanctuary full of light and warmth, and adorned with impeccable finishes and high-end appliances. All in a mix of floorplans, designs and sizes that let you find a perfect match for your style. Designer. Detailed. And a touch Decadent. Spaces inspired by the rich details and ornate architectural curves of Andalucia and Southern Spain. All with a styled, luxurious twist of Old Hollywood created specifically for those who will call Candara home.
The Amenity Collection
- Royal Plaza: A Dramatic Zero EdgePool with LED Lighting and Underwater Speakers, Relaxing Spa and Poolside Kitchenette Equipped with Two 36” Grills and Refrigerator
- Lion’s Den : A Sultry Lounge with Private Nooks and Community Bar
- The Study : A Modern Workspace with Large Conference Table Featuring Full Presentation and Conferencing Capabilities
- The Enchanted Fig : Indoor Entertaining Bar with TV and Wi-Fi
- Training Vault : Fitness Club Equipped with State-of-the-art Technogym Cardio Equipment With Personal TVs and Internet, Full Circuit Training Equipment and Free Weights
- Spanish Garden : A European Style Open-air Cafe with Wi-Fi
- The Crown Terrace : Rooftop Deck with Open-Air Gathering Areas
- The Hearth : Fireside Gathering and Courtyard with Custom-designed Rockers
- Puppy Parlor : Dog Wash and Pet Salon
- The Wishing Tree : Outdoor Courtyard with Custom Seating and Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, MP3 Docking Stations and USB/Electrical Outlets Conveniently Located in all Amenity Areas
- Complimentary Laundry Drop-off and Pick-up
- Charge Point Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Energy-efficient design with NAHB National Green Building Standards - Silver certification
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.