C on Pico, built in 2013, is about the most central address in all of L.A. and gives you unmatched access the best of the Westside. Walkable shopping, groceries and dining in the surrounding blocks. A bike ride to the beach. Farmer’s Market mornings. Abbot Kinney afternoons. Santa Monica sunsets. When you need to get to work or head out on the town, you’ve got instant access to the 10 and 405 freeways.
Inspired by a city-side setting that’s balanced by a proximity to the beach, cool ocean breezes and the community’s organic courtyards and outdoor gatherings spaces. The residences are a beautiful mix of modern finishes and natural materials, clean lines and light-filled windows, cosmopolitan yet relaxed.
- Frigidaire Stainless Steel Appliances
- Cambria Quartz Stone Countertops
- Tiled Kitchen Backsplash
- European-style Cabinetry
- Moen Kitchen & Bath Fixtures
- Wood-style Plank Flooring
- Rich Carpeting in Bedrooms
- Designer Tile in Showers & Baths
- In-Home Washers & Dryers
- Roller Shade Window Coverings
- Two Open-Air Courtyards with a Dining Area, Gathering Spaces and Outdoor Fireplace
- Rooftop Terrace with Skyline Views
- Outdoor Grilling Area
- 24-Hour State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
Browse Single Family Homes and Income Properties in this area.