Elleven South Lofts, built in 2006, is the first new residential high-rise built in Downtown Los Angeles in 20 years. Urban living has been officially rethought. And this is it. Thirteen vibrant stories full of life, energy and style. A residence that defines and inspires. Living spaces that beg you to step inside. A city that calls you to step outside. It's not just a new building. It's a new standard. Your home at Elleven was built smarter. It looks more sophisticated and is exceptionally livable. And its location will ensure that words like mundane, routine and ordinary will quickly excuse themselves from your vocabulary.
Elleven was the first of three residential buildings built at 11th and Grand, a block that lies in the heart of the thriving South Park neighborhood, in Downtown Los Angeles. The residence is entirely new-construction, from the ground up, combining innovative architecture and green building standards. Living spaces are available in a wide range of sizes, from studios to penthouses. Each unit is styled as a “soft loft” with a bedroom area and closet. Each of these Downtown Los Angeles Loft units has parking, bamboo floors, stainless steel appliances, laundry room and spectacular views.
Elleven is the first in a series of residences that will form a thriving urban neighborhood within South Park. This neighborhood will be known simply as South. South will be a neighborhood within a neighborhood. Where people know each other a little better. Where there's more to do and see. Where there's energy and life.
Elleven was the first green residential building in Downtown Los Angeles and will be certified by the U.S. Green Building Council. What does that mean, you ask. Well, the goal is to create a building that uses less energy, less natural resources, and is environmentally responsible. This was done by using sustainable materials, efficient construction techniques, and a thoughtful, eco-friendly approach. Materials like wood floors cut from sustainable forests. Cabinets made from renewable, non-toxic wheat board. Natural fiber carpets. Showers, toilets and fixtures with low-flow designs that conserve water. Using tall windows to let light flow in, which saves on lighting energy. Or using treated glass and sunshades, which save on cooling energy.
Where an entire city is your backyard. On a map, Elleven is located at 11th and Grand, in the South Park neighborhood of Downtown Los Angeles. But where it's really located is at the epicenter of an urban revival. Downtown L.A. is being reborn, revived, redeveloped, re-everything. With some of the world's greatest cultural centers, businesses, arts, and dining, L.A. rivals any metropolis. Elleven's location puts you steps away from all the downtown has to offer. Work centers and offices, shopping, restaurants, museums, entertainment and cultural icons like MOCA and the Disney Concert Hall. And that's just the beginning.
- LEED certfied
- Sculpted Glass, Metal and Concrete Exterior
- Large Elevations of Glazed Glass
- Sustainable and Environmentally Responsible Design and Construction
- Elegant Lobby with Attendant and Package Delivery
- Lap Pool
- Outdoor Fireplace with Lounge Seating
- Barbeque Aea and Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Terrace
- Intimate Spaces for Gathering and Entertaining
- Private Gated Parking
- Street Level Retail Space
- Expansive Windows Featuring Operable Openings for Natural Ventilation
- Soaring Ceiling Heights
- Exposed Overhead Ductwork Featuring Galvanized Spiral Ducts and Vents
- High-quality hardwood floors in Merbau or Maple
- Ice Stone Slab Kitchen Countertops with Matching Backsplash
- Sleek wood cabinetry ribbed with glass inserts
- Built-in wine cooler (select units)
- Designer Stainless Steel Appliances Package by Electrolux, Thermador, Viking and Bosch (Penthouse units)
- Oversized Bathroom Mirrors with Integrated Vanity Light
- High-quality Cast Iron Tubs and/or Walk-in Shower with Ceramic Tile Surrounds and Glass Enclosure (per plan)
- Spacious Walk-in Closets (vary by plan)
- Outdoor Terraces and Juliet Balconies (varying by location)
- Utility Room with Washer and Vented Dryer Hookups
- Pre-wired for Home Entertainment Systems