The Emerson, built in 2015, is located in Downtown's Bunker Hill District. With world-class entertainment, incredible restaurants, thriving nightlife and walkable streets, Downtown LA is experiencing a renaissance. With the city's cultural icons at your doorstep and sweeping views of Downtown, The Emerson's luxury rental apartments offer an exceptional combination of location and elevation.
Located in the heart of the city's cultural epicenter, steps from The Disney Concert Hall, MOCA and the highly anticipated Broad Museum, this world-class tower is in walking distance to great restaurants, bars and the bustling Financial District. Nearby, Silver Lake offers low-key dining and trendy boutiques with a neighborhood feel. Browse further to explore this exciting new luxury rental property.
- Stunning views of Downtown LA and beyond
- Gourmet kitchens
- Stainless steel appliances from Fisher & Paykel and Bosch
- Walnut cabinetry with Caesarstone counters
- Open living and dining floorplans
- Light-filled living spaces
- Expansive windows
- Generous closet space in bedrooms
- Lavish bathrooms
- Outdoor pool and jacuzzi
- Rooftop terrace with dining areas and barbecue grills
- Penthouse lounge and terrace
- Billiards and bar in the penthouse lounge
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Yoga studio
- Quiet library with a coffee station
Ideal location in Downtown Los Angeles, next to The Broad, and near acclaimed restaurants and galleries.
Exceptional residences designed by Marmol Raziner + Associates, with gourmet open kitchens, marble baths and oversized windows, many with sweeping city views.
Robust Amenity Package
Space to suit every occasion, including a penthouse entertainment suite and roof terrace, fitness center, media lounge, pet spa and outdoor pool and hot tub.
A highly personalized service level delivered by a stellar staff imbued with a sense of hospitality.