G8 by CLG Marina Del Rey. Say hello to a lifestyle that merges modern design, art culture and coastal living in the flourishing Marina Arts District. Stylish high-end apartments featuring communal work spaces, mess hall, game rooms and a pool deck, surrounded by inspiring murals and street art. All in a central westside location close to the places you love, from Venice and Santa Monica to Culver City and beyond. Creative and connected, this is G8 living.
These loft-inspired apartments make for bright, open living with spacious rooms, large windows with natural light, modern kitchens and private balconies for taking in the eclectic Marina Arts neighborhood. With five different buildings of varying heights, sizes and layouts, you’re sure to find the perfect home for the way you live.
- Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom homes
- Polished concrete floors or light oak vinyl plank floors
- 9–20 foot high ceilings with exposed ducts and sprinklers
- Quartz kitchen & bath countertops with condominium grade cabinetry
- Modern tile showers with glass enclosures
- Large private balconies
- Limited collection of homes designed for communal living also available
In a location close to everything, sometimes home is the best destination. From the outdoor pocket park to the sun-drenched pool terrace to an inviting co-working space/mess hall, G8 offers a mix of amenities you’ll enjoy for relaxing, working, entertaining and recharging. A home designed for living, and then some.
- Spacious lobby appointed with lounging areas, coffee bar and more
- Expansive 3rd floor pool terrace for grilling and entertaining with outdoor fireplace and covered seating areas
- Dedicated game room equipped with TVs, shuffleboard, ping pong and card tables, foosball and more
- Billiards lounge
- Movie theater
- Large fitness center with state-of-the art equipment
- Yoga and stretching studio
- Massage room
- Roof deck with spas, outdoor grill and lounge seating
- Mess Hall co-working and event space
- Intimate courtyards with grilling/dining areas and fire pits
- Pocket park with mature trees and shaded seating areas
- Ground floor (resident-serving) retail and creative commercial space
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.