HABITAT 6, built in 2016, represents the Scandinavian design philosophy characterized by functionality, simplicity, and clean lines. According to these design principles, one should be in harmony with his/her environment, and things should be made to last rather than be replaced. The interior spaces embody a strong relationship between design elements and nature. Natural materials like stone, European white oak, and cedar wood siding, are used to reinforce this organic connection. To complement the art of living well, the design philosophy promotes a simple home environment that enhances an unencumbered lifestyle. Step out your front door and enjoy a short stroll to all the best dining, shopping, theaters, and bars in Los Feliz.
Modern Small-Lot Homes
Focused on bringing urban density to single family living. Connect to the elements with private ground-level patios and side yards, perfectly positioned to entertain. Solid craftsmanship and an evolved aesthetic elevate these homes and their inhabitants to heights rarely found in today’s market. Each residence features a two-car direct entry garage, two bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, connected living room/kitchen/dining area, and first-floor “flex” space/3rd bedroom with full bath.
- Wide 7” White Oak Plank Wood Floors
- Fleetwood Sliding Doors
- Custom built woodwork & cabinetry
- DWR Fixtures
- Carrera marble countertops and back splashes
- Bosch, Miele stainless steel appliance packages
- 11 ft. islands with seating for three
- Custom built-in wardrobes and walk-in closet
- Floor to ceiling walls of glass
- Dual Soaking tubs and showers in some master bathrooms
- Private side yard and patios
- Direct entry 2-car garages
- Private pedestrian entrances to each home
- Balconies off of living rooms and kitchen
- Association-Maintained drought tolerant hardscaping with native plants
Browse Single Family Homes, Estates & Income Properties in this area.