Kodo, built in 2017, is located in one of LA’s hippest neighborhoods, Koreatown, at the gateway to Downtown Los Angeles. Creativity buzzes through local coffee shops and down palm tree-lined boulevards. Home to several of LA’s trendiest clubs, bars, live music venues, and restaurants, Koreatown is known for its vibrant nightlife and dining options. Head out into a city that never sleeps, or retreat into the comfort of your apartment suite.
Step into the new standard of boutique-style living. A community with an affinity for the good life, where work and wellness sync. Enjoy a collection of furnished, custom-designed luxury suites. Connect, work and kick back in one of LA’s hippest and culturally rich locales.
The experience at The KODO is built on the desire to cultivate kinship with one another. Connect in real life at The View, the rooftop lounge, or find peace and energy at The Flow, their state of the art fitness center. Bounce ideas off one another at The Hub, a communal workspace and lounge. When you’re done for the day, kick back in your private Habitat.
So you can focus on what matters most to you. Kodo offers an expansive community lobby, workspace, gardens, state-of-the-art fitness center, rooftop lounge, pet-friendly policy and first-class service of contemporary, boutique residences. Our one and two-bedroom suites are designed with modern appliances and furnishings and range from 550-850 square feet in size. Open floor plans featuring high ceilings and private balconies make it easy to feel right at home. Smart and savvy living is yours at Kodo.
Well-considered design equals a well-designed life. Sixty spacious studios, one- and two-bedroom Habitats at The KODO combine clean lines with warm, white oak wood tones and striking stainless steel appliances to create effortless, inviting living spaces. You’ll adapt to your new Habitat with ease from the moment you step foot inside your door. Go ahead, take a breath – it’s all yours.
- Fully equipped kitchen – glassware, pots and pans – you name it, it’s there and ready for a dinner party
- Stainless steel appliances – because style is in their DNA
- Welcome package – goodies to get your visit off to the right start
- Nespresso machine
- Queen size bed – along with deluxe, ultra-soft linens to boot
- Blackout shades – get plenty of shut-eye any time of day
- Spacious closets – so you can bring all your best outfits
- Pamper Me Spa kit – shampoo, conditioner, soap, blow dryer, robe, slippers, and face mask
- Floor-to-ceiling windows – plenty of natural daylight
- Warm, modern interiors styled with elegant brass details and hip accessories
- High-tech connectivity – flatscreen
- TVs suited up with Apple TVs, cable and WiFi
- Smart home – AC and heat controlled by
- Nest Thermostat
- Clothing steamer – way easier than an old-school iron and ironing board
- Notepad and coloring book - to boost your creative juices
- The Hub: Lounge, socialize, and networking commons that includes coworking space with printers and USB charging stations
- The Buzz: On-demand espresso bar with organic tea, fruit water and healthy snacks too
- The Flow: State-of-the-art fitness center
- The View: Rooftop lounge featuring their Connect IRL bar
- The Greenhouse: Indoor-outdoor communal garden patio
- The Car Park: Controlled access
- Parking garage with EV charging station available
- The Post: Dedicated mailboxes
- Pet-friendly community
- Secure package lockers accessible all day, any time of day
- Complimentary WiFi access throughout the building and in your own Habitat
- Exclusive in-house social events, happy hours, workout classes and more
- Concierge service
- In-suite dining
- Professional housekeeping
- 24/7 dry cleaning pickup and delivery
- Personal training
- In-suite massages
- Packing/unpacking home arrangement
- Envoy EV car rental on-property
- Professional car service & airport
- pick up service
- Certified nannies available
- Dog walking and grooming
- Secured entry with on-site
- security patrol
- Multilingual staff
Browse Single Family Homes & Income Properties in this area.