The Mercury, built in 1962, is located in the heart of Koreatown. This Claude Beelman mid-century modern architectural landmark building, formerly the headquarters of the Getty Oil Company was re-invented into 238 luxury high rise residences in 2006 by Forest City Development. Its vertically oriented exterior is composed of white marble, grey anodized aluminum and bronze glass, giving The Mercury a sleek, polished appearance.
The Mercury touts a central location and is convenient to most desirable destinations in Los Angeles, including Downtown, Hollywood, Hancock Park and movie studios. The location also allows for stunning views in every direction from Catalina on a clear day to the Hollywood sign.
The state of the art rooftop dubbed the name "23" is a combination of a recreational center, resort-style pool, spa, state of the art fitness center, fire pit, event lawn, seating coves and barbecue area. The high-end interiors are rendered in a stylishly urban look that updates the building's mid-century modern legacy. The Mercury features luxurious terrazzo floors and a Zen-styled lobby with artful combination's of tile, wood and rock.
The Mercury offers 10 distinctive floor plans, each residence includes panoramic views, sleek granite-slab countertops, stainless-steel kitchen appliances, bamboo floors and Bosch washers and dryers. Select residences have private decks.
- Mid-Century Modern Structure Housed in White Marble, Grey Anodized Aluminum, and Bronze Glass
- 24-Hour Building Security
- Zen Styled Lobby with Terrazzo Floors
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Fire Pit, Seating Coves and Barbecue Area
- Resort-Style Pool and Spa
- "23" Rooftop Recreational Center with Panoramic 360 Degree Views
- Event Lawn
- Underground Parking
- Bamboo Floors
- Sleek Euro-Cabinetry
- Granite-Slab Countertops
- Gourmet Kitchens
- Stainless-Steel Kitchen Appliances
- Bosch Washer and Dryers
- Walk in Closets
- Private Decks (select units)