Pendry West Hollywood and Pendry Residences West Hollywood by Montage Hotels & Resorts. Debuting in 2020: luxury service, innovative programming and unparalleled attention to detail find a home on the iconic Sunset Strip.
Pendry West Hollywood will feature interiors by the acclaimed Martin Brudnizki Design Studio, 149 luxury guestrooms and suites, and 40 Pendry Residences with full access to hotel services and amenities. The signature restaurant with world renowned celebrity chef will be infused with the same creative energy characteristic of the area, while the rooftop pool and bar, multi-purpose live entertainment venue and screening room will invoke the spirit of the Entertainment Capital.
Additionally, a bowling alley, Spa Pendry, state-of-the-art fitness center and a curated public art collection offer much more to discover and explore.
Every city has a center. For Los Angeles, West Hollywood is it. Long known as a creative playground for cultural savants, West Hollywood is at the heart of everything the city is known for, with design, entertainment and inspiration around every corner.
- Construction commenced in May 2017
- New high-end landmark, mixed-use project featuring a 149-room hotel, 40 residential units and 25,000 SF of retail/food & beverage space in the heart of West Hollywood on the renowned Sunset Strip
- Property is located adjacent to the Mondrian & Andaz Hotels
- 5,950 SF of digital signage artfully designed into the face of the building
- Project incorporates dramatic architecture, creating an iconic place for locals and visitors alike
- Views of the Los Angeles basin from the project are unparalleled
- West Hollywood has many cultural and artistic attractions that serve a population with high household incomes and educational attainment
The project, a joined venture between Combined Properties and AECOM Capital, calls for the construction of two mid-rise buildings featuring 149 hotel rooms, 40 condominiums and approximately 25,000 square feet of street-fronting retail and restaurant space. A seven-level subterranean garage would span across the property, offering parking for up to 400 vehicles.
EYRC Architects is designing the project, which addresses a 40-foot change in elevation across the project site with stepped building heights moving down the hill. The terrace levels will be used to create a series of pool decks and private rooftop gardens.