2262 - 2266 Fargo Street is perched in the hills above the Silver Lake reservoir with southerly views of Echo Park hills and the idyllic palm tree-lined LA skyline. These sun-soaked, cabin-like homes are in an ideal location just a block from the reservoir. They have been renovated with white oak floors, white walls and updated kitchen and bathroom, new AC and heat, new windows, new appliances including fridge, stove, and washer/dryer. This is an intimate 4-unit HOA in a beautifully landscaped and fenced community compound.
- HOA covers insurance, gardener, water, finance management
- Each owner pays for their unit gas and electric (each unit is individually metered for gas and electric)
- The insurance covers the entire property and satisfies lender requirements
- Pets are allowed
- Rental restrictions apply
- No permission needed to sell your unit
- With TIC you have similar usage and renovation rights as a condo owner
This property is known as a (T.I.C) Tenancy in common. This allows two or more people to hold the title to a property. Each tenant has their own loan, and shares of the property, but the entire property is owned by all tenants, and property taxes are split. This is great for first time buyers and those with small down payment amounts.