Perched high in the scenic hills of Silver Lake, The Terraces on Waverly provide a tranquil reprieve from the city, incredible panoramic vistas, and carefully curated design.
Expansive rooftop decks and private balconies—accessible via floor-to-ceiling glass doors—offer sweeping views of the San Gabriel Mountains, lush, green hills, and the glistening blue of the Silver Lake Reservoir.
Each of the five homes features exquisite detailing, abundant amenities, and a luxurious lifestyle just moments from shopping and restaurants on Hyperion Avenue and Rowena Avenue and the distinguished Ivanhoe Elementary School.
Every home is elevated by the incredible panoramic vistas expanding over 270 degrees, and a carefully curated modern design with extraordinary finishes.
- Up to 10’ Ceilings
- Engineered White Oak Wood Flooring
- Walk-in Closets with Custom Cabinetry
- Full Height Sliding Glass Doors
- Dual Kohler Vanities
- Recessed LED Lighting
- Bathroom Mirrors with Integrated LED Lighting
- Network Ready with WiFi Access Points Installed
- Pre-Wired for Cable TV & Internet
- Daikin HVAC System with Individual Floor Temperature Control
- Tankless Water Heater
- Pre-Wired for an Electric Vehicle
- Washer and Dryer Closets on the Bedroom Level
- Custom Modern Staircase Railing
- Custom Glass and Metal Railings on the Balconies and Terraces
- Viking Stainless Steel Appliances
- Quartz Countertops
- Custom Cabinetry
- Large Island or Peninsula with Seating
- Ceramic Tile Backsplash
- Outdoor Areas with Artificial Grass (Residences B, D, & E)
- Multiple Terraces for Outdoor Dining, Lounging and Entertaining
- Smooth Stucco
- Balconies with Tongue and Groove Wood Ceilings
- Landscaped Planters with Irrigation
- Two-car Side by Side, Direct Access Attached Garage